Need a professional makeup look for work or a hot date? We have a pro artist standing by now to create your own personalized digital look for $1.99.
Want to learn how to do a 10-minute smokey eye? Listen up!
What you'll need: An eyeliner pencil in black, dark brown, or charcoal gray. Don't use a creamy pencil or it will smudge.
- Line your upper and lower waterline, then squeeze your eyes shut for 5 seconds.
- Line your top and bottom lash line, staying as close to the lashes as possible.
- Using your ringfinger, smudge the liner on the bottom in small strokes. Repeat the same at the top.
- Clean the look up with a Q-tip if it looks too messy.
- Finish off the look with several coats of mascara.
The lovely Carol Lago is back with a new video demonstrating her January BoxyCharm box! Love that lip!